services in western Massachusetts,
northern Connecticut, and beyond.
Survivor Journeys® is a community-based support network of professionals from diverse clinical and community backgrounds who provide cancer survivors, caregivers, and loved ones unique survivorship services in western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut and beyond.
Our services are built on collaboration with local provider and cancer survivors, along with regional and nationally recognized cancer organizations. Our programs include:
- Cancer-specific support groups
- Survivor and caregiver peer
- Educational programs
- Community outreach programs
- Caregiver support group
- Community-based referrals meeting the unique needs of cancer survivors and their loved ones
- Pet therapy
- Professional development workshops and presentations
All support groups are confidential and free of charge.
Want to share your survivorship story?
We'd love to hear it!